About Mr. van der Goes
Arthur van der Goes is a managing director for William Blair based in the firm’s Amsterdam office. He originally joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2020. Before joining William Blair, he worked for Rabobank and ING.
- J-Club – sale to Nordian Capital
- Group of Butchers – acquisition by Parcom Capital
- Marfo Food Group - sale to Fleury Michon
- E&A Scheer - sale to Riverside
- Ploeger Oxbow - acquisition of minority stake by NPM
- Royaan - sale to Van Geloven/McCain
- Baho Food - sale to OSI Group
- Hendrix Genetics - sale of minority stake to NPM
- United Dutch Breweries - acquisition by GIMV
- CSM Bakery Supplier - sale to Rhone Capital
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.