About Mr. Beres
Derek Beres is a managing director for William Blair based in the firm’s Charlotte office. He joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2019. Prior to William Blair, he worked for Edgeview Partners/Piper Jaffrey, Morgan Stanley, and Arthur D. Little.
- Grammer Industries - sale to Stellex
- Sunrise Transportation - sale to Atlantic Street Capital
- Evans Network of Companies - sale to Calera Capital
- Unishippers - merger with World Wide Express
- Omega Environmental Services - sale to AEA Investors
- Cambridge International - sale to Rexnord
- Road Trek - sale to Erwin Hymer Group
- Agri-Carriers - sale to Kenan Advantage Group
- Total Military Management - sale to Sentinel Capital Partners
- Unishippers - sale to Ridgemont Equity Partners
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.