Estate Planning Documents for Your College-Age Children During COVID-19

Thursday, August 13, 2020

As your child begins college, a gap year program, or study abroad, there are three important documents he or she should have in place that will allow you to help in the event of an emergency or other circumstances. Those documents are a HIPPA release; durable power of attorney for healthcare; and durable power of attorney for property. This is particularly important this year given concerns about COVID-19.

Estate Planning Documents for College-Age Children During COVID-19

News Alerts

Stay connected to your favorite publications and news features.

Subscribe Now