About Mr. Martin
Kelly Martin is a senior director for William Blair based in the firm’s Chicago office. He originally joined William Blair’s investment banking team in 1990.
- Sterling Infosystems, Inc. - investment by Calera Capital
- MECS, Inc. - sale to DuPont
- Renew Energy, LLC - sale to Valero Renewable Fuels Company
- SageQuest, Inc. - sale to FleetMatics Group Ltd.
- MECS, Inc. - sale to American Securities Capital Partners
- Virtual Radiologic Corporation - private equity placement to Generation Partners
- Ameritox - recapitalization with Bain Capital and Sequoia Capital
Year William Blair was founded
Independent and employee-owned
Companies under coverage
As of March 31, 2022
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.