About Mr. Kugajevsky
Andrew Kugajevsky is a director for William Blair based in the firm’s Charlotte office. He joined William Blair’s investment banking team in 2017. Prior to William Blair, he worked for JPMorgan Chase, the U.S. Army Special Forces, Xerox Services, and BlackArch Partners.
- AEVEX Aerospace - recapitalization
- BluSky Restoration - sale to Dominus Capital
- MAG Aerospace - sale to New Mountain Capital
- AeroPrecision Inc - sale to Odyssey Investment Partners
- CTS Engines - sale to Platte River Equity
- IOMAX - recapitalization
- Federal Resources - investment by Alaris Royalty Corp.
- Indianapolis Parking Assets - public private partnership with Xerox Services
- TMS, an Orbital Division - sale to ACS Inc.
- Pharmion - initial public offering
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.