About Ms. Alexander
Megan Alexander is a director for William Blair based in the firm’s Chicago office. She originally joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2019. Before joining William Blair, she worked for Lazard and UBS.
- Octane Fitness, a subsidiary of Nautilus Inc. - sale to True Fitness
- CME Group - sale of ENSO Financial Analytics
- Archer Daniels Midland Company - acquisition of Neovia
- Landauer - sale to Fortive Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland Company - sale of 19.9% stake in GrainCorp
- Integrys Energy - sale to Wisconsin Energy
- WESCO International Inc. - $850 million senior secured term loan facility in connection with its acquisition of EECOL Electric
- Henry Company (portfolio company of AEA investors) - sale to Graham Partners
- B/E Aerospace - $800 million senior notes
- B/E Aerospace - $500 million senior notes
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.