Publicly traded and privately held companies around the globe count on our M&A Advisory Group for comprehensive financial advisory services and expert guidance. We serve buyers and sellers by providing in-depth financial and strategic analysis, identifying optimal potential transaction partners, developing creative deal structures, and negotiating complex transaction terms. Since 2012, we have completed over 400 M&A transactions representing more than $110 billion in value (as of December 31, 2016).
Our long record, leadership position in the middle market, and high level of transaction activity enable us to clear the market globally in search of the best transaction partners. Our bankers are true experts in your industry and understand the competitive landscape and deal environment facing our clients.
We provide comprehensive M&A advisory services for a variety of transaction types:
- Sell-side and corporate divestiture transactions
- Merger advisories
- Acquisition advisories
- Strategic alternatives reviews
- Corporate recapitalizations and restructurings
- Leveraged buyouts
- Shareholder rights plans and other takeover defense advisories
- Fairness opinions
- Stock repurchases and other advisory activities
- Private Wealth Planning For Your Liquidity Event - Based on a deep understanding of the tax and wealth management considerations of acquisitions and capital raises, we provide tailored advice to help business owners optimize the after-tax wealth generated by corporate liquidity events.