Cooper Warner is a director for William Blair based in the firm’s Chicago office. He joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2021. Prior to William Blair, he worked for Rothschild & Co. and Lazard.
- Cascades - sale of majority ownership interest in Reno de Medici to Apollo Global Management
- Laird Performance Materials - sale to DuPont
- Sonoco - sale of U.S. Display and Packaging business to Hood Container Corporation
- Sonoco - sale of European Contract Packaging business to Prairie Industries
- Archer Daniels Midland Company - acquisition of Neovia
- Landauer - sale to Fortive Corporation
- ModernHEALTH - sale to Kroger
- Acadia Healthcare - acquisition of Priority Group
- Acadia Healthcare - Acquisition of CRC Health Group
- Buffalo Wild Wings - activism defense and proxy fight
Year William Blair was founded
Independent and employee-owned
Companies under coverage
As of March 31, 2022
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.