About Mr. Polsky
Daniel Polsky is a managing director for William Blair based in the firm’s New York office. He joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2021. Prior to William Blair, he worked for Lehman Brothers, Barclays Capital, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Carnival Cruise Corp - follow-on equity and mandatory convertible offering
- American Airlines - follow-on
- Pacira Biosciences - initial public offering
- Carvana - initial public offering
- Lucid Motors - business combination with Churchill Capital IV
- Dunkin’ Brands - initial public offering
- Elanco Animal Health - sale of Bayer’s equity stake
- Afya - initial public offering
- Burger King Brasil - initial public offering
- Virgin America - initial public offering
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.