Kris Beth is a director for William Blair based in the firm’s Chicago office. He joined William Blair’s investment banking team in 2021. Prior to William Blair, he worked for Cain Brothers and Chartwell Financial Advisory.
- Gryphon - acquisition of Vision Inovation Partners
- AEA Investors - acquisition of AmeriVet
- Veterinary Practice Partners - sale to Audax Group
- Community Psychiatry - sale to Centerbridge Partners, Leonard Green & Partners
- PetWell Partners - sale to National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
- Phoenix Rehabilitation - sale to Audax Group
- Triage Consulting Group - sale to Revint Solutions, a New Mountain Capital Portfolio Company
- e+ CancerCare - sale to ION, a Silver Oak Services Partners Portfolio Company
- Pathways Health & Community Support - sale to Atar Capital
Year William Blair was founded
Independent and employee-owned
Companies under coverage
As of March 31, 2022
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.