About Mr. Darko
Jerry Darko is a partner and managing director for William Blair based in the firm’s Chicago office. He originally joined William Blair's investment banking team in 2019. Before joining William Blair, he worked for Raymond James, Morgan Keegan, and The Gores Group.
- Connatix - investment from Court Square
- Assembly - investment from Advent International and PSG
- Loopio - investment from Sumeru Equity Partners
- Advantage Software - sale to Simpli.fi
- Impact - investment from Providence Strategic Growth
- SHIFT Media - sale to Marlin Equity Partners
- AdThrive - sale to ZMC
- Magento - sale to Adobe
- FastSpring - sale to AKKR
- CallRail - investment from Sageview Capital
Independent and employee-owned
Companies Under Coverage
As of September 30, 2021
*Includes strategic partnerships with Allier Capital, BDA Partners, and Poalim Capital Markets.